Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I snogged a girl (and I liked it)


Holy moly. According to the Daily Telegraph, K-Stew and D-Fann have a make out sesh in the Runaways movie. Jeez luiz when is this movie coming out already!?!?

Melbourne, Nov 20 (ANI): Teen starlets Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart share a steamy snog.

"Yes, it happens in The Runaways," The Daily Telegraph quoted Fanning as telling Access Hollywood.

"It was passionate. We're playing Joan Jett and Cherie Curie and they're best friends in the film and became really close in real life. And that's something that went down back in the '70s.

"We were so into the scene and into the script and the characters," she added.

The 15-year-old will also be seen in Twilight sequel New Moon.

Fanning told Teen Vogue she agreed to take on the role of Jane because, "I read all four Twilight books in one week. It's such a phenomenon, and I wanted to be able to say that I was a part of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment