Saturday, September 5, 2009

Product of the Week: Root Awakening


My hair has gone through hell and back this year. I went from having it dyed black to bleached blond. Real smart idea, right? Dude, I needed a change, so lay off. My goal is to look like a poor man’s Debbie Harry or an even poorer man’s Gwen Stefani. I’m almost there (it’s a slow process becoming blond, ya’ll) but in doing so, my mop looks like the lovechild of Courtney Love and Phyllis Diller (insert sad face here). I’ve tried everything to repair the damage and all the products I’ve tried have left my hair looking way too oily. Then I found the miracle product that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg: Root Awakening by John Frieda Collection. Seriously, this is gold in a little spray bottle. After you shampoo and condition, spray it all over your damp hair and brush through. When you start blow drying your hair, you’ll notice your hair feels SO silky soft and smelling like heaven! This leave-in conditioner doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy or weighed down like other products can do. (insert happy face here).

No comments:

Post a Comment